- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 25.7 x 31 cm ; 1.8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Item model number: DP1052
- ASIN: B0036MDUO2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 7 2011
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #141,694 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Coby DP1052 10.4-Inch Digital Photo Frame with MP3 Player (Wooden Frame)
- 10.4 inch TFT LCD digital photo frame
- Displays JPEG photo files, plays MP3 and WMA music files
- Plays MPEG-4, H.264 and Motion JPEG video files
- Photo slideshow mode with music. Calendar and clock with alarm timer
- SD,MMC, MS, xD and CF card slots. Full-size USB port for use with flash memory drives.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.ca Product Description
With the Coby DP1052 10.4-Inch TFT LCD digital photo frame you can display all of your fondest memories. Displays JPEG photo files, plays MP3 and WMA music files. Plays MPEG-4, H.264, and Motion JPEG video files. Photo slideshow mode with music. Calendar and clock with alarm timer. SD,MMC, MS, xD and CF card slots. Full-size USB port for use with flash memory drives. Integrated stereo speakers. Wall-mountable design with detachable stand. Classic wooden frame.
From the Manufacturer
With the Coby DP1052 10.4" TFT LCD digital photo frame you can display all of your fondest memories. Displays JPEG photo files, plays MP3 and WMA music files. Plays MPEG-4, H.264 and Motion JPEG video files. Photo slideshow mode with music. Calendar and clock with alarm timer. SD,MMC, MS, xD and CF card slots. Full-size USB port for use with flash memory drives. Integrated stereo speakers. Wall-mountable design with detachable stand. Classic wooden frame.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've had the frame for a week now, and it continues to work perfectly. I tend to use a USB stick with pictures, music and videos on it, with the device in the calendar mode with the large image, playing music in the background.
I've used the remote for everything - much easier than trying to do it all while reaching for buttons on the back! They provided a lithium battery for the remote.
For now, I've got the device set to turn off at 6pm each day, and turn on at 8am. One minor nit: when it comes on, it goes into picture slideshow mode instead of into the mode it was in when it turned off. A button push on the remote is needed to put it back into clock/calendar mode.
Picture quality seems good to me. Sound is what you would expect from small speakers. Only problem with video was when playing from SD card - sound was bad. Seems fine from USB stick, however. Could be data rate problem from SD - thumbnails are noticeably slower from SD.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the size: much easier to see than smaller 7 or 8 inch frames.
the versatility: plays photos and movies from my Canon digital camera perfectly.
user settings: can be set to turn itself off and on at preset times.
Note: there is a learning curve with this. It takes a while to figure out what the icons on the remote mean. The manual is fairly helpful, but its credibility suffers when "folder" is repeatedly misspelled as "floder".
Note: has no (virtually none)internal memory. The Coby DP1042 is the same frame with 1GB of internal memory for $20 more. Not worth it when a 2GB SD card can be bought for $10.
Only two 'shortcomings':
1. The memory card slot is shared for SD, MS, etc. It wil take all four formats, but only one at a time. Not really a big problem.
2. The operations are not intuitive, and I really needed to experiment for a while to figure out how to get what I wanted perfectly. Again, not a huge problem, it will do almost anything you want, but it may take you a while to figure out how.
I nevertheless gave it 5 stars, because of the excellent price! It's considerably less than any other of comparable quality. (The high price ones usually are easier to operate)
Don't get this for anyone who is technically totally inept, but if they could program their VCR, they can figure this out... And the quality is as good as the higher priced ones.
The Cons are to many to list them all but a couple are:
There is no ON/OFF for it on the Remote!!!
The veiwing anlge is so bad that setting on a table or stand, it is not viewable and if you wall mount it it has to be where you can get to it to turn it ON/OFF and get to the controls on the side. DO A GOOD FEATURE