Colloquial English: A Course for Non-Native Speakers
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Gareth King, who is currently working in Further Education, has a background in Linguistics and is an experienced teacher odf foreign languages and English as a Foreign Language. He is author of Routledge's Colloquial Welsh, Basic Welshand Intermediate Welsh Grammar Workbook titles and is the Series Advisor for the Colloquials. He has previously authored material for OUP's Oxford Junior English titles (pub 1999), aimed at EFL learners in secondary schools.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Probably the most important quality of Colloquial English is that, although basic knowledge of the language is assumed, it is very simplified and accessible to all learners - a crucial requirement for learning!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Languages > English as a Foreign Language
- Books > Audiobooks > Nonfiction > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Reference > General
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Antiques & Collectibles
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Literature
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language > Books on Cassette
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages