- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Color Atlas of Dermatology Paperback – Mar 1 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Color Atlas of Dermatology is an illustrated guide to the broad spectrum of dermatological pathologies. This easy-to-use book provides a wealth of practical knowledge essential in both daily practice and when planning treatment.
The atlas organizes the main areas of clinical dermatology in a user-friendly formatpresenting short, precise descriptions on the left and illustrative images on the right. This text brings you the most practical and comprehensive information. It begins with the basic principles of dermatological practice, followed by a thorough study of each disease accompanied by techniques for diagnoses and treatment. Treatment procedures include surgery, pharmacotherapy, and the physical modalities. The instructive color plates are an invaluable aid in visualizing even the most complex relationships.
- Hundreds of detailed images of actual cases, including graphic illustrations of diagnostic and therapeutic pathways
- Valuable treatment notes for all common dermatological conditions
- All of the current scientific knowledge of dermatology combined with the classic Thieme Flexibook layout with a double-page spread
The Color Atlas of Dermatology is a handy clinical reference for dermatologists and general practitioners, as well as an excellent review tool for medical students.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Dermatology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Medical Atlases
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Dermatology
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Medical Atlases
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Dermatology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Atlases