- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Colorectal Cancer Hardcover – Jan 14 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Colorectal cancer is one of the most common cancers in the developed world. Early intervention due to improved screening and advances in treatment has led to a reduction in mortality in recent years, but this malignancy still remains a significant healthcare burden.
About the Author
Gina Brown is a Consultant Radiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Radiology at the Royal Marsden Hospital, Surrey, UK.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer > Colorectal
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology