Colors, Numbers, Letters Board book – Apr 27 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Leo Lionni, an internationally known designer, illustrator, and graphic artist, was born in Holland and studied in Italy until he came to the United States in 1939. He was the recipient of the 1984 American Institute of Graphic Arts Gold Medal and was honored posthumously in 2007 with the Society of Illustrators Lifetime Achievement Award. His picture books are distinguished by their enduring moral themes, graphic simplicity, and brilliant use of collage, and include four Caldecott Honor Books: Inch by Inch, Frederick, Swimmy, and Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse. Hailed as "a master of the simple fable" by the Chicago Tribune, he died in 1999 at the age of 89.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
We use Leo Lionni mice books for practice conversations for my son, who has selective mutism. It is a very low stress way of practicing social interactions.
The best thing about this book? Three for the price of one. :)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Alphabet
- Books > Children's Books > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Colours
- Books > Children's Books > Early Learning > Basic Concepts > Counting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Light
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Light