Auto Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide boutiques-francophones Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on February 19, 2003
William Creed, is a gifted writer that captured my imagination within minutes and kept me from putting the book down...and left my mouth agape waiting for the next book.
Sci Fi doesn't give it justice. Apocalyptic thriller short changes it. Creepy/Realism gets it close. But it really is all of the above. The characters have such depth and course of the story line is compelling and the content unsettling. I found myself unseated from what I believed to be reality
Susan W. Chesterfield, MI
on April 18, 2003
Comes The End: A Futuristic Thriller by William Creed is a fascinating, astutely written look at what could happen if aliens were to visit the Earth. The aliens choose 144,000 people to meet their ships (seemingly at random), save that each one is atheist or agnostic. Comes The End is tense, original, entertaining, and highly recommended science fiction thriller with layers of deceit and twists.
on January 26, 2004
I purchased "Comes The End" after meeting the author, William Creed, at a local bookstore. He told me a little about the story and showed me the reviews. His writing style had me engaged right away. The story moves very quickly with great detail to the character's personalities. There are more than a few Biblical references that really got my attention!
on February 17, 2003
A futuristic thriller is not my style of book. However, the face on the cover pulled me in, or was I lead? Once I startd reading, cooking was out of the question. Order pizza for your family and curl up with COMES THE END, you won't want to stop reading.