A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Special Needs: Stories that celebrate the differences in our extraordinary kids Paperback – Apr 18 2009
See all 3 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Colleen Sell (Eugene, OR) has compiled and edited more than twenty-five volumes of the Cup of Comfort® book series. A veteran writer and editor, she has authored, ghostwritten, or edited more than a hundred books and served as editor-in-chief of two award-winning magazines.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
By Kelly S. Mcknight - Published on Amazon.com
I loved this book because it allowed me to laugh and smile -- without tears. The stories are uplifting and not tear jerkers. I have a special needs daughter & my husband and I truly enjoyed these sweet, uplifting real life experience stories.
By Lis - Published on Amazon.com
I bought this as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law who have a daughter with an acquired brain injury. I started to flick through it myself and got hooked, then passed it on to my mother. The book finally made it's way to its intended recipients! It is a lovely compilation of positive, uplifting stories written by people who have a child with special needs in their lives. Highly recommended reading.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Special Needs Children
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational