CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide, Eighth Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) Paperback – Nov 13 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles Holcombe has been an independent trainer and consultant for more than 25 years. He has developed and delivered many training courses in addition to authoring or coauthoring several books, including Survey of Operating Systems.
Jane Holcombe, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCT, MCSE, CNA, CompTIA CTT+, is a pioneer in the field of PC training. She co-founded a Minnesota training company and has trained technical support personnel nationally for more than 20 years. Jane is a past president of the Twin Cities PC User Group and the coauthor of Survey of Operating Systems and other books.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems