- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams 220-701 & 220-702) Hardcover – Jan 21 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike Meyers CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the industry's leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Inside is the cd with the complete ebook broken down chapter by chapter which is a nice touch. On the cd is the total tester practice engine which has about 600 questions or so covering the chapters and the two exams themselves.
Great value for your money you won't be disappointed.
I like that it doesn't get long winded. There is so much information to learn as it is and I didn't want to get bogged down with to many things I don't need to know.
The book is a great intro to understanding computers. Great for those who want to better at their IT job, are entering the field, or are just interested in how the machines work.
I've reread chapter 5, the CPU, half a dozen times. It's amazing how the author has broken down this very complex system into easy to understand chunks, then mixed it together with the history of how it all came together.
Most recent customer reviews
the delivery was next day to my delightful shock. now it's just a case of studying the book page to page to pass the exam.Published on July 8 2011 by Kalonji
You really don't need this book these day because you can search lots CompTIA+ information online. The detail of this book is very good. Read morePublished on Sept. 28 2010 by Alisa
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > A+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > PCs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Peripherals
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Operating Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Operating Systems