CompTIA Network+ Self Study Guide Paperback – Nov 24 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anthony V. Chiarella teaches at community colleges located in the upstate New York region. He holds a Master of Arts degree and a Bachelor of Science degree, which were both received from the State University of New York, Empire State College located in Saratoga Springs, NY. Anthony Chiarella operates as an independent networking consultant for his own business and for Distributed Applications Technology (DAT), which specializes in remote application technologies. He holds many professional level certifications, including CCNA, MCSE (Win NT & Win 2k), CNE, CCA, A+, N+, and CTT+. Anthony is a member of CompTIA and the local chapter of Skills USA. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
I recommend you pick this up as it is a great compliment to any Networking text.
Most recent customer reviews
This is the best study guide for getting your Network+ certification. Especially the section on IP addressing. I encourage everyone to get this book.Published on March 19 2004 by Matt
This book is excellent. Great, straight to the point information. Highly recommended.Published on Jan. 17 2004 by Georgianna Tonelli
Delmar learning has done it again with a superb study guide. This thing blows the rest of the Net + study guides out of the water.Published on Dec 3 2003
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > Network+
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering