- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Competition Policy: A Game-Theoretic Perspective Paperback – Oct 27 1995
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Using game theory to analyze anti-competitive behavior among firms, this text also considers the implications for competition policy. It discusses several European antitrust decisions and empirical studies in detail.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
From a methodological point of view, the message of this chapter is that explicit collusion can and should be analysed as the solution of a non-cooperative game. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics > Labour Policy
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Labour & Industrial Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics