The Complete Guide to Everyday Risks in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Answers to All Your Questions about Medications, Morning Sickness, Herbs, Diseases, Chemical Exposures and More Paperback – Oct 2 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
An important reference tool for mothers-to-be and new mothers. Recommended for consumer health collections. (Linda M.G. Katz Library Journal 2005-01-01)
A handy reference guide for pregnant moms and concerned dads. (Nicole Sunkes Woodland Hills Daily News 2005-04-25)
This book offers reliable information on the various risks associated with certain substances, exposures and illnesses. (Parents Express)
Up-to-date, evidence-based research... written in an easy-to-read question/answer format... an excellent addition to any consumer health collection. (Laura Townsend Kane E-Streams)
An easy-to-use reference-style format. It offers straightforward answers and advice for a variety of concerns. (Kristy Erickson Taste for Life)
About the Author
Gideon Koren, MD, FACMT, FRCP(C) is the director of the Motherisk program at the Hospital for Sick Children, as well as a Professor of Pediatrics and Clinical Pharmacology at the University of Toronto.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Give a copy of this book as a baby shower gift and it will be circulating among your friends for years!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Toxicology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Breastfeeding
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Toxicology