The Complete Manual of Things That Might Kill You: A Guide to Self-Diagnosis for Hypochondriacs Hardcover – May 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Knock Knock is an award-winning purveyor of witty books and gifts. Our crackerjack in-house team creates humorous nonfiction and specialty journals from the ground up, and we also publish new titles from outside authors, bloggers, and other creative types.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
but for anyone with a sense of humor...it is a fun read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Neuropsychology
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Doctors & Medicine
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Self-Help & Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Self-Help