Computer Accounting with Peachtree Complete 2010, Release 17.0 Spiral-bound – Feb 15 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carol Yacht is now an official licensed Peachtree Consultant. She previously taught at Yavapai College in Jerome, AZ but has now "retired" to full-time authorship and Peachtree consulting. She handles all phases of textbook production, except printing, herself. Starting with survey responses from adopters of the first edition, Carol revised the text and IM to fit Peachtree, Release 3.5. After months of "Carol controlled" proofing and problem-checking, she has turned over a CRC manuscript to us for publication.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The setup is clearly explained. Every step of the instructions is written out, with screen images along the way. Into the 5th chapter, the learning curve is not steep anymore, at least routine clicks are there already. This is a wonderful software, very powerful for having a managerial overwiew, keeping accounting records, for customer care and records. Very powerful, and also it can be used intuitively, as its user interface is composed straight forward. On par with Quickbooks, to say the least.
My favourite is the "drill down" function in the reports etc., where one can see the original sources.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Spreadsheets
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems