Computers and the Teaching of Writing in American Higher Education, 1979-1994: A History Paperback – Jan 1 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
?This book is particularly important not only because all four of its authors are highly influential, but also because it is the first history of its kind to be written on the subject.?-Journal of Composition Theory
About the Author
wisher /f Gail fe /f Cynthia /i L. an /f Charles lanc /f Paul
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > History
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Rhetoric
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Semantics
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Textbooks > Education