- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Conserving Contemporary Art: Issues, Methods, Materials, and Research Paperback – Jan 8 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Oscar Chiantore is a professor of chemistry and polymer technology at the University of Turin and has collaborated with conservators at the Tate, London, and the Getty Conservation Institute. Antonio Rava is a conservator, also based in Turin, where he has headed the conservation firm Rava & C. for over thirty years.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > United States
- Books > Arts & Photography > Instructional & How-To
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Art Curatorship
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Preservation of Art
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Contemporary Art
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Art History