|2. Come Out Swinging|
|3. Original Prankster|
|4. Want You Bad|
|5. Million Miles Away|
|6. Dammit, I Changed Again|
|7. Living In Chaos|
|8. Special Delivery|
|9. One Fine Day|
|10. All Along|
|11. Denial, Revisited|
|13. Conspiracy One|
Intro: What would an Offspring CD be without an intro? It's only about 5 seconds though
Come Out Swinging: A perfect start to the album, loud and fast. Lyrics aren't that great though.
Original Prankster: Reminds me too much of Americana's "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)" But noticabely better.
Want You Bad: B... blink? Even though it sounds like an emulation of Mark, Tom, and Travis it's still a great song.
Million Miles Away: The first time I heard this it blew me away. Excellent lyrics, great guitars, and a spectacular chorus
Dammit, I Changed Again: A great hard and fast song, probably my favorite on the album.
Living in Chaos: What's this? This song just stinks.
Special Delivery: Woah! Good song with extremely strange lyrics. (Gotta love the "Ooga Chacka" in the background though)
One Fine Day: This is one of the most hilarious songs I've ever heard.
All Along: Not that memorable but an okay song.
Denial, Revisited: A... NICE song? Defies the style of the rest of the album but an excellent song
Vultures: A good slower song.
Conspiracy of One: Ah the infamous title track. It's hard, fast, and finishes off the album great.
Good stuff, no?
Come out Swinging:Actually something to brag about,amidst the crap.I'll give The Offspring something:They always have wicked ass openings.10/10
Original Prankster:Jesus Christ!Why doesen't this band understand that "Come out and Play" was a one time thing and each time they come out with another clone of the song that just sucks when compared to it and everything.0/10
Want you Bad:Pop Punk is something I don't really like but,uh,
this ain't bad even for this album.7/10
Million Miles Away:Pretty damn good...9/10
Dammit I changed again:At first this song sounds good with it's dark yet catchy tone but then you realise,what the hell is he
talking about in this song.6/10
Living in Chaos:This is The Offsprings try at funk or something
and it really pisses me off to hear this song.0/10
Special Delivery:Good bass line but accomponied with Hollands
whiny lyrics in this song then with stupid "OOOGA CHACKA"'s makes this one of the worst.1/10
One Fine Day:Actualy a brake from the mediocraty that plagued the past few songs but then you realise that this a clone of
Walla Walla,a crapy song from Americana.4/10
All Along:I barely realise this song even comes on.It's there than,it goes.5/10
Denial, Revisited:What!?A good song!Didn't see that one coming.And the reason why it's good is because it's different.
HEAR THAT DEXTER?DIFFERENT!9/10
Vultures:Another song that's different but not in a good way.
Slow and boring,very boring but with good lyrics.
1. Intro - It does it's purpose and isn't annoying like the Americana one. 7/10
2. Come Out Swinging - Fast, intense, good lyrics. Everything a song like this should be. Sets you up for the rest of the cd. No complaints. 10/10
3. Original Prankster - A joke song on the cd. Funny, some great lyrics, serves it's purpose. Isn't as good as it could be, but still a solid song. 9.5/10
4. Want You Bad - Brings you back to the music after the joke song. Not as fast as Come Out Swinging, but still a good song. Has good lyrics. 8/10
5. Million Miles Away - Cool beginning, good music, good lyrics. Medium speed, but lacking something. I think it might have kinda repetitive guitar. Still a good song - 9/10
6. Dammit I changed Again - Fast, hard, like Come Out Swinging kind of. Good lyrics, great music, overall perfect song. 10/10
7. Living in Chaos - Kind of similar to Original Prankster in it's own weird way. It's original, and it's good. 10/10
8. Special Delivery - I've heard a lot of mediocre things about this song, and it may not be the best, but it is still a good song with good lyrics. The music at the beginning is mediocre but the chorus is awesome sounding, hard but not too in depth. 8.5/10
9. One Fine Day - I don't see why this song has anything bad said about it. Sure, it's happy, it's not like most of the other songs on the cd. I think that just makes it better. It's my favorite song on the cd and I turn it on whenever I'm not in the best mood. GREAT lyrics, and good music. 11/10
10. All Along - Fast and hard, it's what it's meant to be. A song you listen to but don't really listen to the lyrics that much.Read more ›
1. Intro, Um ok?
2. Read more