Consumer Reports Guide to Childproofing & Safety Paperback – May 13 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Consumer Reports regularly reports on baby products and child safety issues. Their work is based on the impartial testing and expertise of the Technical Division, which has evaluated products for more than seventy years. Since 1936, the mission of Consumer Reports has been to test, inform, and protect.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Marilyn Heins, MD
Pediatrician and parenting educator
Diane C. Donovan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Injury Prevention
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Reference