Controlling High Blood Pressure the Natural Way Mass Market Paperback – Jan 4 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
David L. Carroll is the author of more than thirty books and ten network TV programs. He now specializes in medical self-help books, including Living with Parkinson's and The Complete Book of Natural Medicines, and film documentaries on medical technology and drug prevention.
Wahida Karmally, M.S., is Director of Nutrition at the Irving Center for Clinical Research, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. She is a frequent contributor to Newsweek.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
If you have hypertension-high blood pressure-and if you've discussed this matter with a knowledgeable health care professional, probably the first thing you were told is that this all-too-common disorder is known as the silent killer. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Supplements
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Heart Disease
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > High Blood Pressure
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine