Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

For COPS DON'T CRY, Canadian Vali Stone conducted interviews from which she has quoted extensively & surveys & added them to her own personal experience within the distinctive lifestyle of the police community, to bring together her information & insights into how to sustain a supportive & enduring marriage & family life.
Vali Stone makes no bones about it: When your spouse is presenting symptoms of job-related stress, she repeatedly urges you to get help immediately, as she did. Doing nothing about it will not make it "go away" & will, ultimately, ensure defeat of your marriage.
COPS DON'T CRY is a serious & good book, no matter which profession you or your spouse is in. Listening to what spouses have said about being married to a policeman, is both engaging & eye-opening. It is a look at how couples live together, through better or worse, & what those old-fashioned attributes such as loyalty, compassion, & living a public life can be.
Well done! Highly recommended.
on March 27, 2003
Maybe there's a little too much whine in the sauce with this book, how would I know? My wife and me, we read it together as part of a family support class. She liked some of it and we talked over a few things. You're on the job and want your marriage to work, maybe this book won't be so bad.
on March 21, 2003
I have read this book and have reccomended it to EVERYONE who has a relationship with a Police Officer or Police Family.
It was Eye opening, Jaw dropping, funny, sad, but most of all TRUTHFUL!
Thank God for Vali Stone and her insight!