Corningware 1092041 Etch 7-Ounce Ramekins Twin Pack, Green
- Richly textured surface will enhance the beauty and elegance of your tabletop for serving and entertaining
- Glass lids with ceramic handles make it easy to see food while baking and prevent splatter
- Handle holes and flared lip design make bakeware easy to handle and pass
- High gloss interior rounded corners make bakeware easy to clean; It's also dishwasher safe
- Durable stoneware material designed for use in oven, microwave and refrigerator
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Manufacturer Part Number: 1092041
The new artisanal-inspired CorningWare etch bakeware collection pays homage to handmade stoneware yet reflects the brand's new expression of shape, texture and technology that display a definitive modernism. The etch bakeware collection features delicate, ribbon-like embossed lines that weave loosely around the base.
PatternThis green-hued Grass pattern brings a sophisticated pop of color to any table-setting.
• etch Grass 7-oz Ramekin Twin Pack
• Textured surface conveys hand-made, artisan quality
• Range of useful & versatile shapes
• Blends with existing CorningWare pieces
• Smooth corners and high gloss interiors are easy to clean
• Microwave, dishwasher & oven safe
• 1 Year Warranty
Corningware® etch™ Use & Care
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.
Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range vents, open flames, etc.
Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
Do not heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
Do not use or repair any it
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Did not even measure 4.25" on the outside top edge and the outside bottom was only about 3" x 3"
I needed something that was at least 4.25 on the inside measurement all the way to the bottom.