- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Corporate Social Responsibility: Readings and Cases in a Global Context Paperback – Dec 25 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
We have been please to use Corporate Social Responsibility as a recommended text on MBA and MSc modules at ICCSR for some years now. On the evidence of the 2nd edition, we will continue to do so with renewed enthusiasm.
Professor Jeremy Moon FRSA, Director, International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR), Nottingham University Business School, UK
This is a terrific resource for those who want a thorough understanding of CSR. It will work in the classroom, and in the seminar room. It informs both researchers and practitioners.
R. Edward Freeman, University Professor and Olsson Professor, The Darden School, University of Virginia, USA
Taking a global perspective on CSR is more urgent than ever. Crane, Matten and Spence invite the reader on such a global, practical and intellectual journey to understand CSR in a way that provides an excellent overview of some of the core concepts and, in particular, invite students to engage in key debates. What I appreciate most about this book is the three editors’ lengthy and carefully written introductions to each chapter where CSR is appreciated as a complex and non-resolved area in need of more reflective debate.
Mette Morsing, Professor PhD, Copenhagen Busines School, Denmark
Crane, Matten and Spence have done a wonderful job with this textbook, given the comprehensive coverage, the analytical flair, the wealth of practical examples, all of which make knowledge of CSR both accessible and interesting. This is a useful reading for any student, academic, or practitioner who wishes to delve more into the fascinating world of CSR.
Dima Jamali, Professor of Management and Sustainability, Olayan School of Business, American University of Beirut--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Andrew Crane is the George R. Gardiner Professor of Business Ethics at the Schulich School of Business at York University, Canada
Dirk Matten is the Hewlett-Packard Chair in Corporate Social Responsibility at the Schulich School of Business at York University, Canada
Laura J. Spence is Professor of Business Ethics and Director of the Centre for Research into Sustainability at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Ethics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Business Ethics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Ethics