- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Counter-Memorial Impulse in Twentieth-Century English Fiction Hardcover – Dec 22 2009
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
SARAH HENSTRA is Assistant Professor of English at Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada. She has previously published in such journals as Papers in Language and Literature, Studies in the Novel, Textual Practice, and Twentieth Century Literature.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology