Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 30.21 shipping
Crafter's Companion Ultimate Crafter's Companion
|Price:||CDN$ 59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Crafter's Companion
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Ultimate Crafters Companion. Everything you will ever need for your card making and paper craft projects in one handy and portable carry case. It builds on the features of the award winning Top Score and Enveloper tools and is designed to take your crafting onto the next level by providing an array of crafting utilities at your finger tips. Perfect for creating professional looking cards in a variety of imaginative styles: Pop out; K-card; embossed and classic. It was also designed to create boxes; trim paper; make envelopes; make bows; and even store your projects in progress. Also included is a video Tutorial DVD with Sara. Constructed of durable plastic with a double-hinge system that allows this unit to lie completely flat giving you approximately 14 by 23 inches of work surface. Everything stores quickly and easily inside so you can fold-n-go or fold-n-store in a hurry. closed measurements: 11-3/4 by 14-1/8 by 2 inches. Color: purple. Imported.
Top Customer Reviews
The only downfall of the product is that items don't snap into place properly, I am going to put some magnetic strips on the cutting tools to at least keep them in place, don't think there is much I can do to keep the embossing sticks from sliding around.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. The DVD instructions are clear and easy to follow, I'm not one to read manuals so I was very happy about this.
2. Everything is set up for you, all measured out so you don't really have to calculate anything, except if you're using a much larger paper size.
3. It's multi-functional, you can do several things with this kit that you would otherwise have to buy equipment separately.
1. The kit design, although compact, you need to be careful when opening and closing because the tray flaps are not securely closed and the stuff inside can fall out if you don't open properly.
2. Guard that little black plastic clasp (the one that keeps the kit fastened) with your life, because if it breaks or you lose it (which is easy to do because it is not attached to the kit) you can't close the kit and keep the contents secure. You're gonna have to find a way to keep the handles closed in with something else.
3. The cutting guide is soft plastic and wobbly, so you need to press firmly and push it up against the side to keep it straight while you cut and you don't get 100% straight, neat looking cuts, which is a big disadvantage.
4. The blade doesn't give a clean cut when cutting through a thicker cardstock.
Overall, I paid quite a bit for it (it was $59 at the time) so I'm making full use of it, the box making and envelope making features are cool, but apart from that, you're better off with a guillotine.