Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, White Drop
|List Price:||CDN$ 74.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 5.00 (7%)|
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and relieve of cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds as well as dry skin
- Ultrasonic cool mist operation does not require a filter to run (demineralization filter available - model # HS-3161)
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours. To fill, simply remove the drop shape water tank from the unit, unscrew the tank cap, and fill the tank under the water faucet
- Puts out up to 2.3 gallons of moisture per day and effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet. Humidifier holds 1 gallon of water and produces up to 2.3 gallon moisture output per day
- Auto shutoff safety sensor and 360 degree output nozzle.360 degree mist nozzle and variable control settings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: White
Breathe easy with this beautifully-designed humidifier that adds soothing moisture to dry air. The cool mist helps fight congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin. The one-gallon tank runs up to 11 hours, and its quiet operation will hardly be noticed. With its sleek teardrop shape, this humidifier will look great with any home's decor.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The room got too hot because of the hot mist;
2. The room did not get enough humidity;
3. The humidifier was a chore to clean, and the water quickly got full of mold.
I am using the Crane in a small bedroom, and have placed it on a bookshelf to avoid having too much humidity concentrated on the hardwood floor.
- The Crane does not impact the temperature in the room.
- It puts out enough humidity to get up to desired amounts of humidity (45% - 50%).
- It is simple to clean, once a week, with vinegar and water, and it is not very dirty when I do clean it (I don't see mold, I just see brown sediment, which looks like Iron).
- The output control switch is great
- The cool mist is enjoyable
- There are no annoying and expensive filters to change
- The fan is a little loud, but I have it close to the bed, so I am more likely to hear it. (The bookshelf I have it on may also be amplifying the sound.) I have gotten used to it, and the gurgling water sounds are soothing.
- Filling can be awkward as the top of the container is rounded -- I turn it upside down on an empty pot, which keeps it steady while I fill.
Additional Information: I am running the humidifier about 24 hours a day, in a mid-range setting, usually higher at night and lower during the day. I refill the water a maximum of twice a day, and that is at a high setting. I have had it for approximately one month.
Conclusion: Go for it! (Least hassle of any humidifier I've had!)
UPDATE: I have now owned and used Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist humidifiers for several years. I have three in my house.Read more ›
- Item arrived promptly and in a well-protected package.
- The humidifier has a really great water output, and produces a thick, visible stream of mist -- even on the lower settings!
- Despite the heavy water output, it's incredibly efficient. On a low-to-mid setting, it lasts for nearly a full 24 hours of continuous use.
- Very quiet! Advertised as "whisper-quiet" and is indeed so.
- Once it runs out, it's a bit of a pain to refill. Contrary to common sense, you can't simply remove the top spout and pour water down the top. Rather, you have to remove the spout, remove the water tank, turn it upside down, and fill it that way. Very counter-intuitive, and a bit of a chore. Getting water all over the place while doing so is unavoidable.
- Cleaning is a pain. The bottom of the humidifier (i.e. the part that has the controls, etc.) is undetachable from the power cord, so you need to unplug the device from the wall every time you want to empty it out. This becomes especially difficult during cleaning when it's filled to the brim with water and vinegar. For someone wanting to keep the chord neatly tucked away thinking that you will never need to access it, this may not be the best option.
- There is a small light that is constantly on whenever the humidifier is running. When it's full, the light is green, and when it's empty, the light is red. (Unless you turn the entire device off, both the light and the unit remain on even when the tank is empty.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This humidifier worked well for 2 weeks, then stopped making sufficient mist.
Amazon accepted the return, and refunded me the money very quickly. Read more
The first one that I got is fantastic. It's quiet and got a nice mist going. Then I decided to buy a second one half a year later, and that's when the problems started. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Matthew Ng
Impossible to refill without spilling waster, not powerful enough - doesn't change humidity in our bedroom.Published 3 days ago by Tanya
This product appears to have broken in a few weeks of us buying it.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer