Crash Nitro Kart - Game Boy Advance
- For the Game Boy Advance
- Platform: Game Boy Advance
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Game Boy Advance
Crash Nitro Kart [Game Boy Advance] For the Game Boy Advance
From the Manufacturer
Crash hits the track in his most fast-paced adventure yet--Crash Nitro Kart! Kidnapped by the ruthless Emperor Velo and forced to race in his galactic coliseum, Crash must race his way to victory in order to save the Earth from destruction - but it won't be easy, as he must compete against foes both old and new before a final showdown with Velo himself! Crash Nitro Kart leads the pack by mixing awesome next-gen graphics and gameplay with the playability and fun of classic kart-racing games.
Top Customer Reviews
People will compare it to Mario Kart, but it's really comparable to any number of racing games from Simpson's Road Rage to Cartoon Network's Speedway. What makes this game tick are the surprises you get as you advance up the game levels. Hidden drivers crop up, new cheats, etc! By the end of it all you can even unlock characters like SPYRO who aren't even in CRASH games usually. This is a lot of fun, and works really well on the GBA. Cute enough for kids, but also challenging enough for adults. I found it actually very challenging to ramp up my driving skills. This was not easy to just pick up and instantly be a pro!
1. After a rocket or bomb is released, the game tends to slow down to terrifying speeds. Even turbo boosts can't beat this 5 fps bug. fps-frames per second
2. When you unlock cheats like the unlimited rockets cheat, the computer racers have unlimited rockets too. :-b...
3. At least 5 times throughout playing the entire game, you'll probably get bumped or exploded while you are in mid-air jumping over a different piece of track. You'll then have to race around again.
4. The game crashes a lot! It just stops and dies.
5. After I beat Velo (final boss) and used the Lunar cheat, I noticed that I was in the middle of nowhere on the map and I was squished between 4 walls. I couldn't get out so, my save file was useless.
Crash is cool, but when you don't have the original Crash team: Naughty Dog Inc. and you have a different company do Crash it just gets taken over and dies. This game is just unplayable and your mom will wonder why you are screaming at your GBA. Its not worth your time and money. (and voice box)
More then that you can play with Spyro.This is also the best Crash Bandicoot game ever.You can unlock cheats by winning gem cups.If you beat the red gem cup you will unlock the artillery cheat, win the blue gem cup to unlock the turbo cheat, win the green gem cup to unlock the R/C KART, and the last i didn't unlock it.Link up your friends and play vs, battle and arcade modes.Oh yeah i forgot the best part about this game.Link your Nintendo Gamecube to unlock certain features on the Crash Nitro Kart.I like this game that mush that i buy it for PS2 and Nintendo Gamecube.I hope you like it.
Most recent customer reviews
IT great I enjoy it.I`m almost done with it.My game is frozon so I`m not done.I hate went it gets frozon.I doing my best I`m doing good very good.That is all I have to say,so bye.Published on April 12 2004 by Corey
in crash nitro kart you choose from 9 starting character, crash, coco, crunch, neo cortex, n.gin, tiny, dingodile, polar and n.trance. Read morePublished on Dec 31 2003