Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on July 30, 2010
The game is a great idea for a beginner DS player. My 3 year old loves to color and I thought this game would give her something to do on long car trips. Unfortunately, to "unlock" the coloring book pages you have to go through an adventure mode and that requires reading. My 3 year old can't read so doesn't know what to do. My 7 year old can read, but has no interest in playing the game. I can't read the words to my 3 year old while driving and that was the reason we bought the game in the first place. The adventure mode is very repetitive and a youngster would understand after going through a few modes with help, but my 3 year old kept insisting she needed the words read to her every single time. Would be a much better game if there was no reading required since it is a coloring book in essece and therefore appeals to a young (non reading) audience.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse