I love these two games and thought they would be nice on the big screen instead of playing on my computer. The graphics are so simplistic as to be hard to read. Mah-Jong allows you to zoom in so that you can actually see the tiles, but then you can't see the whole stack. Solitaire doesn't allow a zoom, and the cards are too small to easily read (even though they don't use the entire screen). I have to squint to see if it's a 6 or an 8.
Basic features on computer versions of these games are missing like:
* Ability to retry the same mah-jong game when you realize you can't win
* Automatic Ace placement in solitaire (you must tediously go through every last card to receive the lame congratulations).
* Hints; tips when you get stuck.
* Choice of easier to view tiles in Mah-Jong.
* Lots of choices but only one version of important Solitaire families like Spider, Free Cell or Yukon.
* Double click sometimes moves cards in solitare, sometimes not
* Cards are very hard to place in Solitare
And the cursor for some reason has little sparkly things swirling around it that'll just drive you nuts after awhile.
This could have been a really nice game, but ultimately disappointed.