- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Creating and Capturing Value: Perspectives and Cases on Electronic Commerce Hardcover – Oct 29 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
A. Michael Spence was awarded the 2001 Nobel Prize for Economics. He is Professor Emeritus of Management in the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University where he served as dean throughout the 1990's. He is also a partner at Oak Hill Venture Partners. Prior to joining Stanford, Spence served as Professor of Economics and Business Administration and Dean of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University. Garth Saloner is the Jeffrey S. Skoll Professor of Electronic Commerce, Strategic Management, and Economics at the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University, where he headed the Strategic Management group through the 1990's and where he now directs the Center for Electronic Business and Commerce.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking