- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Creating Images and the Psychology of Marketing Communication Paperback – Sep 25 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
" 'Creating Images and the Psychology of Marketing Communication' is a veritable 'tour d' horizon' of the psychology of perception, communication, and image creation....it provides something for everyone....the strengths of this book lie in its comprehensive coverage of critical factors that influence the creation and communication of brand images in marketing campaigns and strategies. It should be considered a detailed source book, to be visited, like the buffet, when one has a clear need for a particular piece of brand image or marketing information in mind."
"...Kahle emphasized that the book is not meant to be the final word on the subject of image marketing. Rather, it provides a useful starting point for scholars and marketing professionals to understand this complex concept as it relates to the diversity of consumer behavior."
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology