Creating Moments of Joy for the Person with Alzheimer's or Dementia: A Journal for Caregivers, Fourth Edition Paperback – Sep 1 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Putting her experience into play, Brackey teaches all of us the means by which we can bring joy, and simple happy moments, instead of inflicting pain through our misguided intentions. This book gives everyone involved with a dementia patient, the tools to bring happiness to loved ones with the disease. If you know someone struggling to deal with this horrific problem, and failing, then this is the book to buy them for Xmas. This book helps the patient, but even more important, it empowers the loved ones of the dementia patient with the tools to bring happiness to a mind that is fading to black, long before the body quits.
Most recent customer reviews
Great book. Buy two and give one to a friend or a care nurse in a retirement home.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing book for anyone caring for someone you love with Alzheimer's or Dementia. Our support suggested it to me and every page is worth reading.Published 18 months ago by Grandma J
This book has valuable information. I have already read it and plan to keep it on hand as a reference guide.Published on Jan. 26 2014 by sarasmom4
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Alzheimer's Disease
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Happiness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Eldercare
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Aging Parents > Eldercare
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Caregiving
- Books > Self-Help