Criminal Case 40/61, the Trial of Adolf Eichmann: An Eyewitness Account Hardcover – Apr 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
By Jonathan A. Weiss - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
This descriptive and introspective account of the Eichman trial, Nazi history, and what it means is the best book in the area that I have encounted. If it far better than Arendt. Anyone interested in the trial, in evil, in the Nazis, what it all means should read and reflect on what he has seen to write his reflections and analysis. Not rigorous, not designed to prove or persuade, he suggests by example and by inference a powerful way to comprehend the trial, man, the Nazis, the past which allowed it and the future which could produce it again.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > World War II
- Books > History > Europe > Germany > Holocaust
- Books > History > Europe > Netherlands
- Books > History > Jewish > Holocaust
- Books > History > Military > World War II
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century > World War II
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Legal History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Criminology