Critical Race Theory: An Introduction Paperback – Apr 1 2001
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Unlike other theorists, these people mean to change the world, not merely to 'ascertain how society organizes itself along racial lines and hierarchies, but to transform it for the better.' This book has served as my introduction to a field I wish I had started to cultivate and harvest much earlier."-"Bloomsbury Review"
About the Author
Richard Delgado is professor of law at the University of Colorado, Boulder and author of The Latino/a Condition: A Critical Reader, The Coming Race War, and Must We Defend Nazis? (also available from NYU Press). Jean Stefancic is research associate in law at the University of Colorado, Boulder and author of No Mercy: How Conservative Think Tanks and Foundations Changed America's Social Agenda.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is not a book about the theory of "race;" it is a criticism of racial implications in contemporary American culture.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > History > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Law > Academic Materials
- Books > Law > Constitutional Law > Discrimination
- Books > Law > Perspectives on Law > Jurisprudence
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Ethnic Studies
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Law
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Social Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > United States
- Books > Textbooks > Law > Constitutional Law
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences