Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Warmer, Black
|List Price:||CDN$ 20.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 19.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.01 (5%)|
- Dishwasher safe removable food container with inner lid holds up to 20 ounces
- Warming base will warm and heat your favorite foods over time
- Carrying handle for easy travel
- Dishwasher safe outer lid and cord storage for easy travel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: Black
Lunch is Ready on Your Schedule
Desktop dining is looking up! The Crock-Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer is a lunch tote and food warmer in one that warms while you work for delicious on-the-go meals that are ready when and where you are. Food can now be as warm, comforting and flavorful as home cooking with this handy appliance that heats low and slow to transform leftovers, soups, oatmeal and any number of favorites into amazing meals away from home.
Features and Benefits
Superior portability features include an outer lid, cool-touch exterior, easy-carry handle and cord storage. Its 20-ounce capacity is perfect for a personal, portion-sized meal. Cleaning is simple with the removable, dishwasher-safe food storage container and lid. For added convenience, leave the warming base at your destination and use the removable food container with lid to transport food to and from your home. The Lunch Crock is also great for use in a dorm room, to warm party dips at any gathering and to re-heat small meals at home.
Three Steps to a Delicious Lunch
With its travel-friendly design, the convenient and easy to use Lunch Crock allows you to take a variety of food on-the-go for a tasty lunch. Simply fill the Lunch Crock, take it with you when you head off to work and plug it in to warm your meal on your schedule.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Saves time. I no longer use the office microwave and in doing so I figure this lovely crockpot is saving me at least 5 minutes every workday which over the course of a year is 20 hours!
2. In addition to being a timesaver, this re-heats my lunch perfectly every time, without drying it out or changing the texture as sometimes happens with a microwave. It heats evenly and there are no hot spots which is a big bonus when heating soup.
3. The food honestly tastes better than when it is microwaved.
4. I don’t burn my fingers carrying a hot bowl from the microwave back to my office.
5. My food doesn’t cool down as I’m carrying it from the microwave back to my office.
6. In the summer when I sometimes like to eat at a local park, I can just unplug the crockpot, wrap the cord around the base and take it with me. It is well enough insulated that with the lid on the food will stay hot for at least 30 minutes after unplugging it.
7. Good value. I paid $16 for it over a year ago and I would easily be willing to pay that again if this one ever stops working (but so far it shows no sign of that).
8. No smell while food is heating. As long as the lids are on, there is zero odour so I have no problem using this at my desk.
9. Safety. Here’s the big reason that finally prompted me to post a review. Last Friday I was interrupted during lunch and I plugged my crockpot back in so the food would stay warm until I had time to eat the rest of it. Well I forgot about it entirely until Sunday night when I went looking for the crockpot bowl so I could pack my lunch for Monday.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
I bought the smallest size for this product which is the size of a regular lunch container. I absolutely like how it warms the food compared to the microwave. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sa2015
Great way to enjoy a hot lunch at work. Comes with an removable bowl insert for your food with a separate lid so your fridge container is the same container you cook in and eat... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amanda