Cruel but Not Unusual: Violence in Canadian Families Paperback – Apr 21 2006
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ramona Alaggia is Associate Professor of Social Work and the Factor-Inwentash Chair in Children’s Mental Health at the University of Toronto where she teaches social work practice with children and their families. Funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, her studies examine disclosure processes of child sexual abuse and intimate partner violence survivors, the impact of various forms of justice on survivors of sexual violence, and help-seeking for survivors of intimate partner violence. The results of this research have culminated in Dr. Alaggia’s most recent publication -Risky Business: An Ecological Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence Disclosure. She currently consults to and evaluates programs delivering services to survivors and their children, and for fathers who expose their children to intimate partner violence.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Violence in Society