summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Music Deals Store sports All-New Kindle Tools Family

Color: White|Change

on June 4, 2010
This unit is perfect for chopping and grinding, ideal for small jobs if you are just two people as we are. I chopped cabbage, apple, and carrot, all done perfectly.
Also doesn't take up much counter space.
on March 3, 2014
The processor arrived in record time! Excellent service from amazon. The processor itself is the best mini one that I have purchased and it does what I bought it for better than any other I have ever had and I've had a few. I would recommend it for any and all small jobs. I use it to puree meals for an elderly family member and it does a great job very quickly and clean up is easy. I like the fact that the blade has a backward movement rearranging the food back into the bowl so the chopping can continue without having to open it up and scrape the food off the sides. I pulse between chop and grind and it does a great job! I would recommend it highly!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 15, 2013
I got this machine to replace my old mini prep that survived hard use for 5 years. It is a bit noisier
than the old one, but still chops and grinds and purees just as well. If you cook for one or 2 people this little guy is the bomb!
on May 24, 2013
for a small Appliance, it has a lot of power. it is easy to clean and does not take a lot of space on the counter. The cutter really cuts almost anything in second .The only problem is the lenght of the electric cord. It is too small. Still, I am really satisfied with this product.
on April 28, 2012
I own it for about a month now and i am highly impress with its performance. The blades are really sharp and chop, puree and mince in just a breeze. I dont recommend chopping nuts or hard substance in it because the body is made of plastic and which is very delicate. I ruined my T-fal mini-prep while chopping dry spice in it, it badly scratched the surface and even the blade had few cracks (for chopping nuts and spice i recommend Cusineart spice grinder which is also wonderful product). Anyways, cuisineart mini prep is an excellent purchaze so far.

Review update (16/12/2014):
After using it for 2 1/2 years the Cuisinart mini prep is still going strong. I used it almost every day and pretty much for every thing, from chopping, pureeing and mincing. I noticed lately that it is not pureeing fine as it was in the beginning, as I think that blades are not that sharp anymore. But still it is a handy dandy little machine which won't take much space on your counter or cabinet and it does what it is designed for.
ONE LITTLE TIP: after washing the blade DRY the inside plastic shaft with cotton swab properly because the water drops left inside will not properly drained or dried and if you put it on the metal shaft of the machine it will begin to rust. I also put little cooking oil on the metal shaft after every use and it prevent rusting.
on October 16, 2014
I've had this food processor for 6 months. After about 4 months, the lid stopped staying on and had to be held down in order to use the processor. As of a few days ago, the processor has stopped working. It makes noise but the blade does not turn. So basically it's broken now. I'm very disappointed and feel like it was a waste of money. Would not recommend purchasing this.
on August 7, 2012
This product" Cuisinart Mini-Prep",according to my wife.Who is in charge of food preperation,lived up to all tasks laid before it.What else is there to say.
on March 15, 2013
This mini food processor is a great small chopper but does not work for grinding spices. After grinding spices only three times I had to order a new bowl at half the price of the complete appliance because it scratched so much that It is not clear anymore. In addition it does not grind spices to a fine powder.
Cuisinart is a great top of the line brand and should not be promoting this as a grinder if the material can not take the use.
on October 31, 2015
I don't know how I survived without this product for this long. Works great. Would have given it 5 stars except I have to hold onto tight in position so it doesn't move across my counter.
on September 12, 2014
If you want Onion purée, get this product. Otherwise, avoid.