Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
|Price:||CDN$ 169.00 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 600-watt motor and stainless steel blade with 4 ultra-sharp edges
- 48-ounce borosilicate glass blender jar features mess-free dripless spout, ergonomic handle, leak-resistant cover and a 2-ounce measure insert in lid; Sturdy die-cast base
- Electronic touchpad control panel with easy-to-read indicators lets you choose from High and Low speeds plus Pulse and Ice Crush
- The blender jar, lid and blade assembly are dishwasher safe, and touchpad control panel wipes clean
- Measures approximately 8.5 by 10.3 by 14.8 inches; Limited 3-year warranty
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Cuisinart SmartPower Deluxe Die-Cast Blender provide optimium performance with its 600-watt motor and patented stainless steel blade with 4 ultra-sharp edges for perfect results whatever your blending! The sturdy glass blender jar is made of shock-resistant borosilicate glass which holds up to 48 ounces, so you can prep ingredients for your favourite recipe or whip up smoothies for a crowd! All removable parts are dishwasher safe, and the base wipes clean in a snap.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is strong, easy to use, well designed. It has accomplished all tasks very well.
I recommend this blender to all
Most recent customer reviews
I consider it an update - from my previous cuisinart - a cleaner version with more exposed blades at the base - good for pulverizing things like Kale and better ice crushing. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joshua G
After trying two different Kitchenaide blenders that walked all over the counter and had to be held down while making a smoothie, this one fit the bill. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Clemens Rettich
Wish the blades were a little longer but other than that I love it!Published 15 months ago by Cheryle E. Findlay
Seemed like a good quality product. I make smoothies every other day with coconut milk, banana, yogurt, frozen berries and protein powder. It worked very well, no chunks at all. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Devillock
Really poor blades - smoothies are everything but smooth. Buy the Breville instead, really.Published 16 months ago by Concordia 25