Cuisinart WAF-4BC 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Iron
- Easy-to-use waffle iron with 6 browning levels bakes 4 Belgian waffles at once
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; regulating thermostat; lock-down lid ensures even baking
- Red "power on" indicator light; "off" setting; audible tone; "ready to bake" and "ready to eat" indicator lights
- Cool-touch side handles; nonstick grids; cord wrap; upright storage; instructions and recipes included
- Measures approximately 12-1/4 by 12 by 4 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The 4-slice Belgian Waffle Iron is singularly styled in brushed stainless steel, adding refinement to any kitchen counter. Six browning levels mean waffles will always be baked to perfection - "ready to cook" and "ready to eat" indicator lights, plus audible tone, remove the guesswork. The Built-in lid lock feature ensures even baking every time, while the sloped sides prevent counter drips.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is solidly made so the lid is not flimsy. The irons do not come out so there is no hassle with the top iron falling on the bottom iron. Any batter left on the irons comes off easily. It takes a couple of times to get used to it, but it is worth it. I found you need to put oil on the irons before adding the batter to stop sticking.