Cuisinart WAF-RC Traditional Waffle Iron
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bakes one large traditional style waffle
- Six setting browing control for light to dark golden waffles
- Green indicator light illuminates when waffle iron is "ready to bake" and when waffles are "ready to eat"
- Audible tone signals when it's time to fill the waffle iron & time to remove baked waffles
- Non stick baking plates clean up easy.
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Top Customer Reviews
Waffles cook quickly and to whatever setting you desire for the browning. Be sure to beat your egg whites separately and incorporate into the batter. Waffles are wonderfully light this way. Enjoy everyone.......
Most recent customer reviews
First spray some pam and start your waffle. Cook to your liking. Is so easy to clean because the pam helps in the end with NO sticking. Read morePublished on May 9 2013 by Jean Ann Martin
A great purchase and great value for the money. Waffles come out perfect and so nice and thick. So easy to clean up and use. Read morePublished on April 2 2013 by Fan since 1969
The quality is good. It's an attractive mini appliance.
The only problem I am having is that I can't get the waffles to fit
the round shape properly. Read more
I recently purchased the Cusinart waffle iron and we are enjoying it very much.
There are some great recipes the pumpkin walnut one is terrific. Read more
I can't comment on how the waffle iron works only that it is smaller than I expected. The waffle is a single serving size.Published on Sept. 26 2012 by tammy