Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 10.02 shipping
Culligan WHR-140 Replacement Shower Filter
|Price:||CDN$ 22.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- Culligan WHR-140 Replacement Shower Filter
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Replacement cartridge for Culligan WSH-C125, HSH-C135, and ISH-100 reduces chlorine and scale for softer, cleaner skin and hair.
From the Manufacturer
The Culligan WHR-140 filet reduces sulfur odor, chlorine, and scale for softer, cleaner, skin and hair. It is the replacement cartridge for the Culligan WSH-C125, HSH-C135, ISH-100, and RDSH-C115 models. It has a filter life of up to 10,000 gallons or 6 months, is easy to install with no tools required, and includes a filter change reminder sticker. It comes with a 5 year warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Durable, mine has lasted over seven months and still seems to be working. If it begins to clog, reverse the filter to flush it out.
- Easy tool-less installation, just screw off the faceplate to showerhead, take stickers off on both sides of filter, and replace the current filter.
- Small fingerpint, about 2 inches wide in diameter.
- Noticeably improved skin and hair. I have struggled with eczema and extremely dry skin and therefore avoided bar soap while lathering in lotions. Now I feel like I can go a couple days before applying body lotion and can use bar soap occasionally.
- Only fits into 2 shower heads provided by Culligan, I wish they had a greater variety of showerheads.
My main reason for buying the filter, is that when I moved province, the water here was really bad for my hair. Confirmed, after a recent visit back to Ontario, where my hair was soft and silky again. Initially, in the 1st days, the hair was feeling,... a bit sticky. Today it is marginally better, not as bad as before. I live in hope that it will continue to improve!
Most recent customer reviews
You really feel the difference on your skin after using these filters.Published 1 month ago by Ed M.
Exactly the same as original and I even got a reminder sticker telling me to replace it in 6 months!Published 5 months ago by Xuefei Li
Assuming it removes additives without actually testing water I'd give it an A+Published 15 months ago by ken