Cultural Sites of Burma, Thailand, and Cambodia Hardcover – Feb 1 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
16 pp colour plates, 40 black and white illustrations, 38 figures, 1 endpaper map
About the Author
Jacques Dumarcay was formerly an architect with the Ecole Francaise d'Extreme Orient. Michael Smithies was formerly an English language instructor at the UN-ESCAP Staff Training Centre in Bangkok.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Asian
- Books > History > Asia > Cambodia
- Books > History > Asia > Myanmar
- Books > History > Asia > Southeast Asia
- Books > History > Asia > Thailand
- Books > Travel > Asia > Cambodia
- Books > Travel > Asia > Myanmar
- Books > Travel > Asia > Southeast
- Books > Travel > Asia > Thailand
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Tourist Destinations & Museums