- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Culture and Global Change Hardcover – Nov 2 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
An excellent introduction to Globalisation Kenneth Jones, Queen Margaret College
'This book is crucial in bringing arguments from other disciplines to a development studies audienceI would have no hesitation in recommending this title as an undergraduate text book for students on courses with a development studies, cultural studies or globalisation focus.' - Dan Knox, Progress in Development Studies 2(2)
About the Author
Tracey Skelton, Nottingham Trent University, UK Tim Allen, South Bank Universtiy, UK --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Future of Computing
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Earth Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Geography
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology