- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cumulative Subject Index Hardcover – Oct 20 1997
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Praise for the Serial
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences."
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews... expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced."
--JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
From the Back Cover
Academic Press proudly presents this Cumulative Subject Index covering Volumes 50-72 of Advances in Cancer Research. In one comprehensive source, the interested reader can find references to specific articles on topics such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, Kaposi's sarcoma, Burkitt's lymphoma, leukemias, oncogenes, transcription factors, tumor genetics, p53, T-cell receptors, and drug resistance. This cumulative index will serve not only as a complete overview of the major topics published in Advances in Cancer Research, but also as an indicator of the progress made in cancer research over the last ten years.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Immunology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Cancer
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Math > Evolution > Genetics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Immunology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Cancer
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Immunology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences