Discover an important tool in the development of new marketing strategies for satisfying online customers!
Edited by two experts in the fields of business and marketing, Customer Relationship Management in Electronic Markets is designed to help you build Internet relationships that lead to customer retention and long-term loyalty. With this book, you will be able to offer customers the benefits they seek in the virtual marketplace and serve their best interests. Examining Web sites, e-mail, data mining, and other technology, this valuable tool can help you attract and keep the customers who will be the most profitable for your business.
Despite many predictions that electronic marketing would create high profits for lower costs, many businesses have been discouraged by low yields due to ineffectual methods of obtaining and maintaining customers. Customer Relationship Management in Electronic Markets provides multiple frameworks, strategies, and techniques around which to organize your company’s electronic marketing plans. It shows you how to calculate trends, predict customer loss and gain, and prevent dissolution through analysis of the customer’s ever-changing needs. This volume also utilizes examples of real successful companies that have used the Internet to the fullest extent, like Staples, Dell, and Amazon.com.
Customer Relationship Management in Electronic Markets is an excellent resource for individuals engaged in any aspect of business relationships, from customer service managers, consultants and corporate trainers in marketing, to owners of major corporations, online businesses and entrepreneurs, and students in the field. Specifically, you will gain information on the following:
- business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) exchangessimilarities, differences, and how the Internet has changed these relationships
- the prospects of the Internet for marketing and customer relationshipspredictions, positive effects, and negative effects from its inception to today
- how to develop and maintain a loyal customer base via the Internet
- improving B2B exchanges and business buyer relationship management through seamless Internet integration
- how to create a Web site that satisfies loyal customers and draws in new customers
Featuring several charts, tables, and graphs, this guide provides effective measures that you can institute to ensure your company’s longevity. Customer Relationship Management in Electronic Markets will help you create marketing strategies that will successfully meet the needs of your customers and enhance your business reputation.