- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Customizing AutoCAD® 2010 Paperback – Jul 23 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Preface. 1. Template Drawings. 2. Script Files and Slide Shows. 3. Creating Linetypes and Hatch Patterns. 4. Customizing the ACAD.PGP File. 5. Customizing Menus and Toolbars. 6. Customizing Ribbon, Workspaces, and Palettes. 7. Image Tile Menus. 8. Button Menus. 9. Tablet Menus. 10. Customizing Screen Menus. 11. Shapes and Text Fonts. 12. Working with AutoLISP. 13. Working with Visual LISP. 14. Visual LISP: Editing the Drawing Database. 15. Programmable Dialog Boxes Using the Dialog Control Language. 16. DIESEL: A String Expression Language. 17. Visual Basic for Application. 18. Accessing External Database. 19. Geometry Calculator. Index.
About the Author
Sham Tickoo is a professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering Technology at Purdue University Calumet in Hammond, Indiana. He has been teaching CAD/CAM, AutoCAD, AutoLISP, drafting, and design since 1981. In addition to his academic career, he has worked as a machinist, quality control engineer, design engineer, and software developer. Mr. Tickoo's general research interests are in the design and development of new products, such as windmill turbines. He has authored and coauthored several books on CAD/CAM software and systems, including CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor and 3ds Max. He received his M.S. in industrial technology from Northern Illinois University and his M.S. in industrial and management engineering from the University of Iowa.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > CAD
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation > CAD
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Drafting & Mechanical Drawing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering