- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.1 x 3.1 cm ; 227 g
- Shipping Weight: 590 g
- Item model number: DIR-601
- ASIN: B002VJL0OS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 6 2009
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #57,609 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
D-Link Wireless N150 Router (DIR-601)
- Upgrade to a Faster Wireless Network with Better Home Coverage than Wireless G
- Advanced Performance based on Wireless N Technology
- Faster Connection Speeds for Streaming Videos and File Sharing
- Easy-to-Use Wireless Security Features with Active Firewall Protection
- Upgrade Your Home Network With Wireless N
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
D-Link DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home Router
D-Link DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Home RouterThe D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router (DIR-601) delivers high performance, end-to-end wireless connectivity based on Wireless N technology. The DIR-601 provides better wireless coverage and improved speeds over previous-generation Wireless G*. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 150 provides an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance while sharing a broadband Internet connection with multiple computers over a secure wireless network.
From the Manufacturer
The D-Link Wireless N 150 Home Router (DIR-601) delivers high performance, end-to-end wireless connectivity based on Wireless N technology. The DIR-601 provides better wireless coverage and improved speeds over previous-generation Wireless G*. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 150 provides an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance while sharing a broadband Internet connection with multiple computers over a secure wireless network.
Enhanced Wireless Range
Utilizing the benefits of Wireless N technology, the DIR-601 performs faster file transfers and farther coverage enabling greater wireless signals across your home. Not only does the DIR-601 extend your wireless range, it also works with your existing Wireless G devices.
Easy To Set Up
The DIR-601 makes it easy to set up your wireless network in your home or office without professional installation. The DIR-601 includes an Installation Wizard CD-ROM, which walks you through the easy step-by-step installation process to set up your wireless network and Internet connection in minutes. Once the setup process is complete, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, files, media, and more.
Easy To Secure
The DIR-601 supports the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 ensure the usage of the best possible encryption available, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the DIR-601 utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. Plus, the DIR-601 includes Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with a push button feature that easily sets up and activates your network security functions.What This Product Does
Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players with greater distances and coverage across your home than previous-generation Wireless G technology.
Why Wireless 150 Is Better
The Wireless N 150 Home Router is based on Wireless N technology to greatly improve the speed of your wireless signal up to 4X faster than previous- generation Wireless G. This allows the Wireless N 150 Home Router to provide better reception and greater wireless coverage.
D-Link Green devices are about providing an alternatives without compromising performance. They are designed to help conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances, and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging.
- Automatically powers down ports that have no link
- Budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths
- Includes wireless LAN scheduling, which can shut down your wireless network when not in use for further power savings
- Reduces energy consumption by using an Energy Star qualified power adapter
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Interface Type: 4 Fast Ethernet LAN Ports (10/100), 1 Fast Ethernet WAN Port
- Antenna Type: Single External Antenna
- Security: WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access); Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) -- push button and pin
- Advanced Firewall Features: Network Address Translation (NAT), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), VPN Pass-through / Multi-sessions PPTP / L2TP / IPSec
- Device Management: Internet Explorer v7 or Later; Mozilla Firefox v3.0 or Later; or other Java-enabled Browsers
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.7 x 1.2 inches (WxDxH)
- Recommended System Requirements: For optimal wireless performance, use with the Wireless 150 USB Adapter (DWA-125)
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 or Mac OS X (v10.4); Internet Explorer v7 or Mozilla Firefox v3.0; CD-ROM Drive; Network Interface Card; and for Internet access a Cable or DSL Modem and Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
What's in the Box
D-Link DIR-601 router, CAT5 Ethernet cable, power adapter, CD-ROM with installation wizard, operating instructions and 1-Year Limited Warranty.
|N 150||N 300||N+ 300||N+ 300 |
|Share the Internet throughout your home network|
|Easy file sharing within your home network|
|Better range and speed over Wireless G|
|Backwards compatible with Wireless G|
|Safe network connection with Wi-Fi encryption & Dual Active firewall|
|Push button Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS)|
|Intelligent antenna technology for better Wi-Fi coverage|
|Enhanced router performance for a more reliable network|
|QoS engine prioritizes video and gaming traffic|
|Designed for more coverage & performance throughout your home|
|Use 5 GHz band for streaming HD content with less interference|
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, buildings materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link draft 802.11n devices.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Je le conseille à tout le monde à ce prix beaucoup moins cher que la moyenne.
When it became daily I called dlink, nice to have support with them, we added firmware (not an intuitive process). It's back up and running now, BUT, without the range or speed as before.
I actually bought another dlink modem, and another 601 150n router, and it's slower speed than the G modem I replaced!!! it's cheap. but I would not recommend for big files, or a home office.
You get what you pay for. Spend the money and get a decent router you won't have to reset constantly.
Most recent customer reviews
Didn't work right, dropped connection repeatedly. Wasted two weeks on the phone or chatting with tech support at d-link then was told it was defective, to return it. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Daniel Scott
my printer wouldn't work after the router was installed. I uninstalled it and bought a different one.Published 16 months ago by Linda
Biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. Works for about 2 minutes then quits working until a power cycle. Whatever you do, don't buy this thing.Published 18 months ago by JC Scott
I've had this router for about a month, so far so good. I live in a 750sq ft condo and it's worked well, no problems so far. Read morePublished 21 months ago by CA_13
this router worked completely fine for me. it's kinda buggy and i need to reset it every few weeks, but all in all it works for windows. Read morePublished on Feb. 11 2013 by Grant Rummel
purchased this item for high speed internet I find it is very light and even with the base holder its constantly falling of stand with the slightest movementPublished on May 17 2012 by tinkerbell