Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
DMC: Devil May Cry - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 34.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 10.10 (29%)|
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Detailing Dante's early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge. The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement. For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory's expertise and Capcom's unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would have prefer a game where I can save more often as I dont wanna play for a long time each time
After trying out the demo in the PS Store, I was blown away and decided to buy it. I can only say that I'm glad Ninja Theory proved me wrong.
- Graphics are amazing. The developers really knew how to handle the Unreal Engine.
- Fluid and exhilarating combat. The fighting system is on par (if not better) than DMC3's.
- Great variety in weapons. Combo possibilities are almost endless.
- Music. Not a fan of dubstep/metalcore genres but they suit this game just right.
- Lots of replay value.
- Story is too short, just above the 7 hour mark for me.
- Difficulty: too easy! This is not a deal breaker since you can always unlock the other harder difficulties.
In the middle
- Platforming. You probably heard that this game involves a heavy amount of platforming never seen before in a DMC game. I don't mind it but this can become a deal-breaker for some people, but take my word that the level design is well done.
Overall, Ninja Theory took this fantastic franchise and rebuilt it in a way that reflects our current world more accurately while being faithful to the DMC origins. All of this while still being able to welcome old and new players alike.
Most recent customer reviews
arrived fast and one of the better DMC games that i have playedPublished 8 months ago by Anthony Bennett
Dante has white hair, is cool and does NOT even resemble this emo-freak at all, that they've tried turning him into! And it ignores Nero and Co. from parts 1-4... Read morePublished 23 months ago by S. J. B.
super nice game I just love this type of game and compare to other version of DMC this one is the bestPublished 24 months ago by Keyu Fan