I absolutely love this band-- they did some things with music that influenced me years and years later as I played my own music--but Mercury records screwed up the chance to turn new generations of listeners onto this great German Art/pop band by making the re-release of Da-Da-Da (the album) a "best of", instead of actually making the original 1982 album available.
This is NOT Trio's brilliant 1982 Da-Da-Da release-- it was Mercury's attempt at repackaging an already great album for the fahrvergnugen-inclined of 1997 and making a quick buck-- a lazy, sloppy, badly-packaged quick buck.
The original Da-Da-Da is available here at Amazon (#B0000AXM3G) as a 2-disc $56 deluxe import from Universal Music Group (which Mercury was absorbed into)-- you should go to [...] and tell them to consider releasing this set in the U.S. at a reasonable price.
The first disc is the original album and the 2nd disc is rare, live and demo tracks. -- here's the tracklisting (the * denotes an amazing song you should hear)
1. Achtung, Achtung
2. Ja Ja Ja**
4. Broken Hearts for You and Me*******
7. Sabine Sabine Sabine***
8. da da Ich Lieb Dich Nicht du Liebst Mich Nicht Aha Aha Aha
9. Sunday You Need Love Monday Be Alone*
10. Nur Ein Traum*
11. Ja Ja Wo Geht's Lank Peter Pank Schönen Dank
12. Ya Ya*
14. Danger Is*
17. Halt Mich Fest Ich Werd Verrückt
18. da da I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me Aha Aha Aha
19. da da Ich Lieb Dich Nicht du Liebst Mich Nicht Aha Aha Aha [Extended Version]