march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on January 19, 2014
I gave this car mouse to my nephew and he absolutely loved it! After using it for a while he reported to me that his car mouse works just fine and there are no negative issues with is. He told me that it is his favourite Christmas present.
on February 15, 2014
i like it very much . i gifted to my sister she likes it . i ordered on jan but it reached mid of the feb takes long time to delivery
on May 3, 2014
it quit working after three of four weeks of lite use for no reason I tried new batteries, reinstall nothing . junk just junk!
on November 12, 2014
Looks exactly like the picture, great color and works smoothly. Small little usb input so it doesn't take any space at all
on February 1, 2012
I bought this for my 12 year old sons birthday, he loves using it on his laptop, thinks it looks cool!
on July 3, 2014
its junk, works for a little while then I need to switch it off and on to get it working again.
on July 25, 2014
this Cordless mouse work very well. . and nice car looking.
on October 14, 2014
love the mouse works great
on December 12, 2014
my grandson will love it
on July 26, 2014