Let's start with a little background. I'm a huge Daredevil and Marvel Comics fan. Basically? I'm a Marvel Zombie. To say the least, I had a particular idea of what a Daredevil soundtrack should be like. Unlike Spidey, this cd didn't disappoint.
1. Fuel - Won't Back Down (9/10): Strong opening track, that was clearly written for the movie, by the lead guitarist Carl Bell.
2. The Calling - For You (10/10): Written by the lead vocalist and lead guitarist, this is a fantastic, beautifully sung song that has all kinds of movie references. This is what Spidey's 'Hero' TRIED to be.
3. Saliva - Bleed For Me (9/10): Strong track written by Josey Scott that, again, ties in with the movie. One point off for slight repetitiveness.
4. Seether - Hang On (9/10): Another strong track, cowritten by bass guiterist Dale Stewert. One point off for slight repetitiveness.
5. Nickleback - Leard the Hard Way (6/10): The first disappointment. It has nothing to do with the movie, and I'm not a fan of Nickleback. Still a decent song.
6. Drowning Pool & Rob Zombie - Man Without Fear (8/10): Fun track by the vocal god himself. It's obviously for the movie, with some fun lyrics, but is pretty repetitive.
7. Nappy Roots - Right Now (0/10): I hate this song. It's rap, with no correlation with the movie.
8. Moby - Evening Rain (0/10): I am not of fan of Moby, and he's a "love/hate" artist, unfortunately.
9. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (10/10): I've been a huge Evanescence fan for years, ever since their first indie cd, and seeing them find so much success is wonderful. Buy the DD soundtrack for this song alone if you have doubts, because this is the only place where you can get this version of it with Paul McCoy.